Isle of Wight Aggregates
Aggregates Available Island Wide
Once the cargo of sea-dredged material lands at the wharf the materials is put through a processing plant.
All of our materials undergo various testing at our laboratory and each grade of material will have a certificate that conforms to European Standard.
To gain more information on our aggregate supplies obtained from sea dredged materials contact us.
Our marine aggregate sizes are:
- 0/4mm washed sand for concrete, setting paving etc
- 0/20mm & 0/10mm ballast for concrete, post setting etc
- 4/20mm Gravel for concrete mix
- 4/10mm & 10/20mm gravel for decorative, landscaping, drainage & pipe laying
- 20/100mm stone for drainage and other infill uses
- Oversize (over 100mm) for decorative and certain drainage projects
- 0/2mm building sand